For Parents, Students, Educators and Policy Makers
With ample experience working directly with parents and students, consulting with schools, and working with community leaders, I can speak to a range of audiences. I am able to tailor talks, simplifying complex topics for nonexperts or ramping up the content for seasoned professionals.
Topics of Interest
- College admission trends and data
- Best practices for students applying to college
- Affording an education today
- Job Hopping
- Preparing this generation for the future of work
- Entrepreneurship and entrepreneurial education for young people
- Vocational education, apprenticeships, and European education models
To learn more about my style and my favorite topics, check out at https://medium.com/@alexjeanellison
Sage on the Stage or Guide on the Side
I have experience speaking on stage in front of thousands, in a gym auditorium of a public high school, in a boardroom with a powerpoint, virtually during webinars, and in intimate workshop-style settings.
I offer a handful of free talks, seminars, and webinars each year for causes that align with my passions. Reach out to start a conversation.
My speaking fees range from $1200-5,000, depending on your goals and the necessary preparation (not including transportation and lodging).
Get in Touch.
Give us a little more information about you and your event.